The HQ DVD: Simple Longarm Techniques 3 -- Quilting Borders With Pantographs And Other Techniques
There's more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland's simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Use negative space to the quilts advantage.
- Interrupt designs with ditch-stitching.
- Quilt the most difficult design: straight lines.
- Reposition hands to stay in control of rulers.
- Use your body to stabilize the quilting machine.
- Quilt pantograph motifs evenly across the border.
- Use starch to aid in quilting accuracy.
Bonus: Learn how to use templates to stitch accurate curves in sashing and plan freehand sashing designs.
Runtime: 39 minutes
Simple Longarm Techniques DVD Set
This DVD is also available in the 7-Disk Simple Longarm Techniques DVD Set.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!