The HQ DVD: Pro-Stitcher Classic Basics -- Edge To Edge & Cropping
This DVD contains instruction on how to do edge to edge patterns on the HQ Pro-Stitcher. This DVD is intended for owners of the classic version of the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
Learn how to:
- Choose designs suitable for edge-to-edge quilting
- Resize and repeat the design to fit the width of the quilt
- Prepare the quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges)
- Plan and execute the second pass perfectly (including nested designs)
- Crop designs to avoid stitching off the edges of the quilt
*Please note that this DVD is ONLY applicable to HQ Pro-Stitcher users that purchased their HQ Pro-Stitcher prior to July 30th, 2012, or if you have downloaded the HQ Pro-Stitcher software update. Please call Customer Relations if you have any questions.
Running Time: 50 minutes
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!