The HQ DVD: Longarm Basics 1 -- Using Rulers And Templates
Use Rulers and Templates to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Set up your machine and frame for ruler work.
- Use the 3-point pressure technique to maintain control.
- Combine rulers and templates with marking the quilt top for accuracy.
- Use rulers safely for stitch-in-the-ditch, crosshatching,
- piano keys, clamshells, 5-pointed stars, orange peel, Baptist fans and more.
- Use straight rulers to create curved quilting lines.
Running Time: 49mins. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!