The HQ DVD: Longarm Basics 1 -- Groovy Boards
Using Groovy Boards (also referred to as pattern boards) for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts fast.
Learn how to:
- Choose a Groovy Board to suit your quilt design.
- Work with single or multiple boards.
- Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
- Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
- Quilt smoothly and accurately.
- Use partial Groovy Board designs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt.
Running Time: 49 minutes. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!