The HQ DVD: Longarm Basics 1 -- Crosshatching
The straight formal lines of crosshatching used in borders or to enhance appliqué or embroidery designs will take your quilting to the next level. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success. Learn how to:
- Plan your crosshatching the “NO-MATH” way.
- Mark your quilt to prepare for crosshatching.
- Safely use rulers to stitch straight and accurate lines.
- Resolve corners with miters or corner block designs.
- Use crosshatching to enhance embroidery or appliqué designs.
BONUS: Threads, Needles & Tension
Learn all about:
- Different types of threads.
- How to choose the correct needle for your thread.
- How to adjust both bobbin and top thread tension.
Running Time: 26mins. (Sold in the Longarm Basics: Set 1)
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!