Pfaff Open-Toe Free-Motion Spring Foot
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
The Open-Toe Free-Motion Spring Foot is excellent for free-motion sewing and quilting. This foot is open in the front for optimum visibility while stitching. The spring action keeps the fabric from lifting with the needle as the stitch is being formed. The fabric is guided manually when free motion sewing or quilting.
Pfaff Open-Toe Free-Motion Spring Foot Compatibility.
Machines with 9mm stitch width with IDT system.
Creative Sensation Pro.
Creative 4.5, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0.
Quilt Expression 4.2, 4.0.
Expression 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0.
Pfaff Open-Toe Free-Motion Spring Foot Usage.
Hint: Lower the needle a little bit to make it easier to place the guide on the foot in the right position above the needle clamp.
Note: When the feed dogs are dropped, the fabric is no longer fed by the machine. You must move the fabric.
Steps To Use.[+More]
1. Disengage the IDT™ system.
2. Loosen the presser foot holder screw completely and remove the holder.
3. Place the Open-Toe Free-Motion Spring Foot around the presser bar and attach it with the screw included in the package. Make sure the metal arm on the foot is placed above the needle clamp.
4. Thread your machine.
5. Select a straight stitch or a zigzag stitch (maximum stitch width 5.0).
6. Set your PFAFF® sewing machine to spring foot free-motion setting/ Free-motion position. The feed dogs will drop automatically on some machines. With other machines you need to lower the feed dogs manually. (Refer to you owner´s manual).
7. Maintain a consistent speed and move the fabric in a smooth motion. You are creating the length of the stitch as you move the fabric. The red markings on the foot can be used as a guide when stippling or following a design.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!