Pfaff Inspira Water Works Topper
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Water Works is a light weight water soluble film mainly used as a topper. It is recommended for use with polar fleece, corduroy, terry cloth and other napped fabrics. After embroidery, INSPIRA® Water Works stabilizer is easily removed. It washes away completely in water.
12 inches x 10 yards (620114096).
8 inches x 10 yards (620113996).
Pfaff Inspira Water Works Applications.
Best for these applications:
Topping for texture hoop embroidery light to medium weight wovens, light to medium weight knits – including "slinky" knit, corduroy, towels/terry cloth, minkee and polar fleece.
Pfaff Inspira Water Works Usage.
Directions for use:[+More]
1. Hoop the fabric to be embroidered with appropriate backing stabilizer.
2. Place the INSPIRA® Water Works stabilizer on top of the hooped fabric. Baste in place.
3. Embroider the design.
4. When the embroidery is completed, carefully pull away the excess stabilizer. Any remaining areas can be removed by blotting with a moist sponge or sprit with water. Larger areas are easily removed during laundering.
5. Place item on flat surface until thoroughly dry.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!