Pfaff Inspira Tear N' Wash Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Tear N' Wash is a stabilizer composed of microfibers inside of wash-away paper. The paper dissolves completely in water, but the microfibers stay locked in the design for continuous support. It is a great backing for embroidery on towels, blankets and loosely woven fabrics.
Sizes Available: Tear N' Wash, 12 inches x 15 yards (620115696).
Tear N' Wash, 20 inches x 10 yards (620115796).
Note: Do not use as a topper or stabilizer for lace, 3D appliqué, Richelieu, or cutwork.
Pfaff Inspira Tear N' Wash Usage.
Directions for use: Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Tear N' Wash stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides). Hoop fabric with stabilizer together. Embroider the design. When the embroidery is completed, gently tear away the excess stabilizer. Any remaining fibers will wash out in the laundry. Some residual fibers may remain around edges.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!