Pfaff Inspira Tear-A-Way Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way is a stabilizer that is designed to be used as a backing on stable woven fabrics. During the embroidery process the stabilizer is perforated, making it easy to remove. Very little residue is left around the edges. The stabilizer left under the stitches will eventually wash away.
Tear-A-Way, 20 inches x 25 yards (620112496).
Tear-A-Way, 20 inches x 10 yards (620112396).
Tear-A-Way, 12 inches x 25 yards (620112296).
Tear-A-Way, 8 inches x 25 yards (620112196).
Tear-A-Way, (Black) 12 inches x 25 yards (620113496).
Pfaff Inspira Tear-A-Way Stabilizer Applications.
Best for these applications:
Embroideries with medium to high stitch counts, built-in decorative stitches, appliqué.
Medium to heavy weight woven fabrics, corduroy or other napped fabrics and felt.
Pfaff Inspira Tear-A-Way Stabilizer Usage.
Directions for use:[+More]
1. Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides).
2. Hoop fabric and stabilizer together, pulling them taut in the hoop. Float a layer of INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer between the hoop and the machine for additional support for designs with a high stitch count.
3. Stitch the embroidery.
4. Remove the stabilizer. Although the stabilizer should perforate during embroidery, pull gently to remove any remaining fibers.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!