Pfaff Inspira Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer is a lighter version of INSPIRA® Stitch Point Cut-A-Way. It has all of the same properties but is meant to be used with unstable light weight fabrics such as knits, linen and fabrics with an open-weave.
Size Available: Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light, 12 inches x 10 yards (620111696).
Pfaff Inspira Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light Applications.
Best for these applications:
Embroideries with light to medium stitch counts.
Light to medium weight knits, rayon, satin, sweater knit, linen, crepe de chine, jersey and fabrics with an open weave.
Pfaff Inspira Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light Usage.
Directions for use:[+More]
1. Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides). Embroideries with high density may require a second layer of INSPIRA® Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer.
2. Hoop INSPIRA® Stitch Point Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer and fabric without stretching the fabric as you hoop. 3. Stitch the embroidery.
4. Trim the excess stabilizer away as close to the outer edge as possible.
5. Follow normal care instructions for washing and drying, according to fabric type. Press with an iron set on low only.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!