Pfaff Inspira Lamifix Specialty Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Lamifix adds a protective clear gloss finish to projects. A fusible stabilizer that adds a transparent "wipeable" film to fabric.
Sizes available: 12 inches x 5 yards (#320003796).
Pfaff Inspira Lamifix Applications.
Best for these applications:
1. Light to medium stitch count embroideries and satin stitch appliqués.
2. Lightweight sweatshirt fleece, heavy T-shirt fabric, medium weight cotton & knit, corduroy, boiled wool, mohair, faux suede, suede, microfiber, faux fur, lightweight vinyl.
Pfaff Inspira Lamifix Usage.
Directions for use:[+More]
1. Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides).
2. Hoop INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way Light stabilizer and fabric without stretching the fabric as you hoop.
3. Stitch the embroidery.
4. Trim the excess stabilizer away as close to the outer edge as possible.
5. Follow normal care instructions for washing and drying, according to fabric type. Press with medium heat iron.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!