Pfaff Inspira Dissolve-A-Way Max Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Dissolve-A-Way Max is the heaviest weight water soluble film. It is the ideal backing for dense designs and heavier thread weights stitched on heavy knits, like Ponté knit. It is great for embroidery projects like lace, 3D appliqué, cutwork, embroidery on towels and other applications where it is desirable for the stabilizer to be removed completely.
INSPIRA® Dissolve-A-Way Max stabilizer can be used as topper for medium weight, coarsely woven fabrics, like duck cloth, to prevent the stitches from being distorted by the weave.
Dissolve-A-Way Max, 12 inches x 10 yards (620113796).
Pfaff Inspira Dissolve-A-Way Max Applications.
Best for these applications:
Lace, 3D appliqué, cutwork, Richelieu, decorative stitch borders.
Medium to heavy weight wovens and knits, such as Ponté knit, duck cloth, heavy canvas and thick towels/terry cloth.
Pfaff Inspira Dissolve-A-Way Max Usage.
Directions for use:
Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Dissolve-A-Way Max stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides).
For free-standing appliqué:[+More]
1. Hoop INSPIRA® Dissolve-A-Way Max stabilizer only, making sure it is taut in the hoop. Additional layers may be required for dense embroidery designs or heavier weight thread. Note: Check embroidery design instructions to be sure that design was digitized to be free-standing.
2. When the embroidery is completed, cut away the excess stabilizer. Submerge the embroidery in warm to hot water. Move the embroidery continuously and keep submerged in the water bath for at least 10 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with very warm water. Repeat the process as needed until all remaining stabilizer is completely dissolved.
4. Place the embroidery work on a flat surface until dry. Press with a warm iron using a pressing cloth.
For use as a topper:[+More]
1. Hoop the fabric to be embroidered with appropriate backing stabilizer.
2. Place the INSPIRA® Dissolve-A-Way Max stabilizer on top of the hooped fabric. Baste in place.
3. Embroider the design.
4. When the embroidery is completed, carefully pull away the excess stabilizer. Any remaining areas can be removed by blotting with a moist sponge or spritz with water. Larger areas are easily removed during laundering.
5. Place item on flat surface until thoroughly dry.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!