Pfaff Inspira Cut-A-Way Stabilizer
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way is a soft, non-woven stabilizer with strong, even consistency that provides permanent stability. This stabilizer is used as a backing and remains in the project to support the design after laundering and wearing. It is ideal for dense embroideries with a large number of stitches.
INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way stabilizer is recommended for medium to heavy weight woven fabrics as well as unstable fabrics such as knits, denim, linen and fabrics with an open-weave.
Cut-A-Way, 12 inches x 25 yards (620110896).
Cut-A-Way, 8 inches x 25 yards (620110796).
Pfaff Inspira Cut-A-Way Applications.
Best for these applications:
Medium to high stitch count embroideries.
Sweatshirt fleece, polar fleece, heavy knits, canvas, denim, medium to heavy woven fabrics, home décor fabrics, heavy corduroy, cotton velvet, vinyl (not clear), leather, felt and handmade paper.
Pfaff Inspira Cut-A-Way Usage.
Directions for use:[+More]
1. Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1 inch on all four sides).
2. Hoop INSPIRA® Cut-A-Way stabilizer and fabric without stretching the fabric as you hoop.
3. Stitch the embroidery.
4. Trim the excess stabilizer away as close to the outer edge as possible.
5. Follow normal care instructions for washing and drying, according to fabric type. Press with medium heat iron.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!