Pfaff Gathering Overlock Foot 620081496
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
This foot is most suited for gathering when sewing tiered skirts, yokes, cuffs and frills on skirts, etc. This foot is also suited for sewing two fabrics together and gathering the bottom fabric in one operation. Instructions for using the foot are included in the package.
Pfaff Gathering Overlock Foot Usage.
Preparing the machine Needle:
Left or right, or both left and right.
Stitch type: Three—thread overlock or four-thread overlock.
Stitch length: 3-5 mm.
Differential feed lever: Gathering position.
Upper knife: Working position.
Place two layers of fabric on machine with separator plate (A) in between the upper and lower fabrics.
Sew 2-3 stitches.
Hold and lightly guide upper and lower fabrics separately while sewing.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!