Pfaff Free-Motion Darning Foot 413039601
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
Machines with 5mm and 6mm stitch width, no IDT system.
Varimatic 6087, 6086, 6085 (6mm).
Hobby 309, 307 (5.5mm).
Machines with 9mm stitch width with IDT system.
Creative Sensation Pro.
Creative 4.5, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0.
Quilt Expression 4.2, 4.0.
Expression 3.5, 3.2, 3.0, 2.0.
Pfaff Free-Motion Darning Foot Usage.
Directions For Use:[+More]
1. Make sure the needle is at its highest position.
2. Attach the Darning Foot: with your thumb and finger, squeezing the front and back of the foot together. Insert the pin of the Darning Foot as far as it will go into the hole at the back of the presser foot holder.
3. The “C-shaped” Guide should be positioned around the presser bar. The long arm must be behind the needle clamp. Tighten the screw.
4. Lower the feed dogs.
5. If you like, you can hoop the project in a round embroidery hoop for more stability.
6. Select a straight stitch and activate the free-motion function, or put the presser foot in the darning/free-motion position.
7. Pull up the bobbin thread and sew a few stitches to secure. Clip the thread ends close to the project and continue sewing.
TIP: Remember, when sewing with the feed dogs lowered, the stitch length is determined by you. An even, medium-to-fast sewing speed will allow you to sew a more consistent length of straight stitch. Sewing too slowly may cause small knots to appear on the reverse side of your work.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!