Pfaff Elastic Overlock Foot 620117896
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
The Elastic Foot guides and stretches narrow elastic (1/4- to 1/2-inch, 6-12 mm) as you sew it to fabric. It is great for sewing for active wear, lingerie and other elastic insertion techniques.
Pfaff Elastic Overlock Foot Usage.
How to use:
1. Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
2. Loosen the screw at the front of the Elastic Foot to release the tension on the roller. Insert the elastic into the foot.
3. Snap on the foot and pull the elastic until it reaches behind the foot.
4. Tighten the tension screw to stretch the elastic.
5. Turn the handwheel to sew the first few stitches to secure the elastic.
6. Place the fabric under the foot and sew both the elastic and the fabric together.
7. Check the stitch and adjust the tension if necessary.
Note: To adjust the stretch of the elastic:
• Turn the tension screw to the right for more stretch.
• Turn the screw to the left for less stretch.
• Be careful not to stretch the fabric while sewing.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!