Pfaff Corded Wavy Edge Overlock Foot
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
Sewing a decorative wavy edge is easy with the Corded Wavy Edge foot. The curvy, softly ruffled edge is a perfect finish for bridal veils, figure skating costumes, ballet skirts, crafts and more.
Pfaff Corded Wavy Edge Overlock Foot Usage.
How to use:
Note: For best results, use fabric with stretch. For fabric with no stretch, cut on the bias.
1. Set the machine for a 3-thread rolled edge.
2. Snap on the Corded Wavy Edge foot.
3. Insert a 0.3mm nylon fishing line (or similar) into the opening in the foot. The fishing line will be covered by the rolled edge.
4. Start to sew slowly. Make sure the fishing line is hidden in the rolled edge as you sew.
Tip: 40 wt. rayon embroidery threads in a contrasting color in the upper and lower loopers will give a shiny colorful edge.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!