Pfaff Clear Coverstitch Overlock Foot
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
With the Clear Coverstitch foot, you can see your fabric and marked line under the foot as you sew.
Pfaff Clear Coverstitch Overlock Foot Usage.
How to use:[+More]
Set the machine for a Coverstitch or a Chainstitch.
With a water soluble marker, draw a line on the fabric to mark the stitching line.
Snap on the Clear Coverstitch foot.
Use default stitch settings. Adjust if needed.
Place the fabric under the presser foot and the needles. Start to sew into the fabric without chaining off first.
Use the red center marking on the foot as a guide as you follow a line drawn on the fabric.The Clear Coverstitch foot will give you a great view of the marked line and of your fabric while sewing.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!