Pfaff Beading Overlock Foot
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
This foot is used for sewing on beads, spangles, etc.
Pfaff Beading Overlock Foot Usage.
Preparing the machine.[+More]
Needle: Left or right (left is preferable.).
Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or wrapped edge overlock.
Stitch length: 3-5mm.
Differential feed lever: Normal position.
Upper knife: Working or non-working position.
1. Select sewing method (A) or (B), then determine needle position and sew 2 or 3 stitches.
2. Turn hand wheel with hand until needle point is level with fabric surface on its upward stroke. Then insert the end of string of beads into guide on presser foot.
3. Sew 2 - 3 stitches by turning hand wheel with hand.
4. Press beards lightly with left finger while sewing.
5. Sew the last few stitches by turning hand wheel with hand to avoid beads interfering with needle and loopers.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!