Janome NPCF50 Computerized Sewing Machine
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
The NPCF50 (National Pediatric Cancer Foundation) 50-stitch sewing machine commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Foundation, a not-for-profit dedicated to raising funds for pediatric cancer research. Janome will donate a portion of every sale to the NPCF.
The Janome NPCF50 machine brings the features you need to complete any project: home dec, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting. Fifty stitches, including three buttonholes, give essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. You'll also find a variety of easy convenience features, including an auto-lock button, easy reverse, and a speed control slider. The NPCF50 also features the stability and dependability you expect only from a high end machine, allowing you to sew with precision and confidence.
Learn more about the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation!
- 50 built-in stitches
- 3 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Superior Feed System (SFS)
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Speed Control Slider
- Locking stitch button
- Easy reverse button
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Bright LED screen with easy navigation keys
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 7mm maximum stitch width
- 5mm maximum stitch length
- Limited edition machine for 2016
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!