Gypsy Quilter Freezer Paper
CREATE - PRINT - IRON - REUSE
Freezer paper is a handy tool to make fabric stencils for decorating clothing, household textiles, or quilts. Use these blank freezer paper sheets with an inkjet printer to transfer designs that have been created with a drawing program or downloaded from a website.
- Draw, scan or download an image or pattern.
- Print on an ink jet printer. If your design is directional and you are applying the paper to the back of your pattern, set the printer on mirror image.
- Iron printed freezer paper onto fabric. Turn and press fabric without pattern shifting.
- Perfect for traditional and dimensional applique techniques.
- Freezer paper is reusable.
- 12" x 15" Normal Weight - 40 sheets
- 12" x 15" Heavyweight - 40 sheets
- 8.5" x 11" Heavyweight - 50 sheets
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!