Grace TrueCut Cutting Rulers
Grace TrueCut Cutting Rulers.
The TrueCut rulers not only provide precise measuring, but also solve one of the most common cutting frustrations: slipping and veering away from the ruler's edge. The patented track and guide system prevent slipping and keep all of your cuts straight.
- TrueCut Track and Guide system.
- Easy to see markings.
- Built-in marking holes.
- 30 Degree, 45 degree and 60 degree angle lines.
- Measured in 1/8 inch increments.
- Many popular sizes available.
Use with the Grace My Comfort Cutter and the Grace StraightCut Rotary Cutter.
Grace TrueCut Features.
Always Straight Cuts With The Ruler Track.
No more veering away from your ruler! All TrueCut rulers come with the patented "Ruler Track" that interlocks with the Cutter Guide on Grace rotary cutters for precision and accuracy! As you cut, the track and guide keep the cutter from slipping away from the ruler's edge.
Built-in Marking Holes.
The marking holes allow all areas of the ruler to be used for marking and aligning of your fabric. Seam allowances and other markings can be made anywhere, directly through the ruler, without having to move it.
Easy To Use Grid Measurements.
The grids on the TrueCut rulers are measured in 1/8-inch increments. Some 1/4 inch, 1/2 ich, and 3/4 inch marks are conveniently labeled for quick measuring.
Angle Lines For Easy Angled Cuts.
Most of the rectangle rulers have 30, 45, and 60 degree angle lines to make angled cuts easy.
Grace TrueCut Rectangle Ruler Sizes.
These traditional sized quilting rulers are perfect for cutting strips and just about any other project. The larger rulers are ideal for cutting fabric directly off the bolt, while the smaller ones are easier to manage for smaller projects, and great for cutting various shapes.
- 6-1/2 x 24-1/2 inches.
- 6 x 24 inches.
- 6-1/2 x 12-1/2 inches.
- 3 x 18 inches.
Grace TrueCut Square Ruler Sizes.
Square rulers are ideal for squaring up blocks of fabric. These are also great for various shapes such as triangles and stars. The 45 degree angle line on these ruler has inch marks along it, making it quick and easy to measure and square up blocks.
- 12-1/2 x 12-1/2 inches.
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches.
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!