Grace StraightCut Rotary Cutter
Grace StraightCut Rotary Cutter.
The StraightCut rotary blade cutter features a more traditional straight handle style, with textured side grips giving you the perfect grip on your cutter. The TrueCut Cutter Guide is also available on the cutters for use with the TrueCut Ruler Track.
Grace StraightCut Features.
Always Straight Cuts with the Cutter Guide.
No more veering away from your ruler! The Cutter Guide on the StraightCut Cutter interlocks with our patented Ruler Edge for precision and accuracy! As you cut, the track and guide keep the cutter from slipping away from the ruler's edge.
More Blade Exposure — More Cutting Power.
The StraightCut has more blade exposure than other cutters, giving you more cutting power! Cut through layers upon layers of fabric with ease.
Uses Most Brand Rotary Blades.
The StraightCut Cutter is designed to use most brands of rotary blades on the market. You can pick up your favorite brand (even Fiskars and Olfa) in your favorite quilt shop, and put them right in the StraightCut!
Removable Cutter Guide.
Using a ruler that doesn’t have the TrueCut Ruler Track? No problem! The StraightCut will work with any ruler, and you can also remove the Cutter Guide to make cutting with other rulers easier.
Grace StraightCut Track And Guide System.
How would you like to have a ruler and cutter that gave you straight cuts every time? At the heart of the TrueCut rotary cutting system is the way to make this possible: the TrueCut track and guide system.
On each side of every TrueCut ruler is a track that works with the guide on the rotary cutter. As you move the cutter along the ruler's track, the guide keeps the cutter from veering away from the ruler's edge. No more slipping away for crooked cuts or cutting into and over your ruler! Just let the cutter and ruler keep you on track!
Rotary Cutter Size Comparison.
28mm Rotary Cutter.
The 28mm StraightCut Cutter has a smaller, more manageable blade. It's perfect for free-hand cutting curves and shapes.
45mm Rotary Cutter.
The 45mm is the standard sized rotary cutter in quilting and crafting. It is great for almost all projects, and replacement 45mm blades are always ease to find.
60mm Rotary Cutter.
The Larger blade of the 60mm rotary cutter gives you more power as you cut. It is especially handy for cutting multiple layers of fabric at once.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!