Floriani Wet N Gone Water Soluble Stabilizer
Floriani Wet N Gone Water Soluble Stabilizer.
This unique product is a fibrous water soluble stabilizer and does a superior job of supporting dense embroidery designs. Embroider most free standing lace with just one layer! Its clean rinse capability makes it the best choice when using it with delicate fibers such as yarn scarves or English netting.
Floriani Wet N Gone Water Soluble Stabilizer Features.
Create free standing lace and use just one layer for most designs Perfect for making appliqués, decorative pins and/or 3-D embroidery. Rinses clean leaving no messy residue Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
Floriani Wet N Gone Water Soluble Stabilizer Usage.
To use regular Wet N Gone® for free standing lace and/or embroideries:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the embroider frame. Try to achieve "tight as a drum" tension without stretching or distorting the stabilizer.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the product from the hoop and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the Wet N Gone® using lukewarm water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.
- 12" x 10 yards
- 12" x 25 yards
- 15" x 10 yards
- 20" x 10 yards
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!