Floriani Stitch N Wash Tearaway Stabilizer
This 1.5 oz tear away stabilizer is ideal for airy, open work type embroidery designs on light cottons and linen. It's unique because it is made up of half soluble and half non-soluble fibers. By wetting the design once it is complete the stabilizer is easily torn away without distorting stitches or harming the delicate fibers of heirloom quality fabrics. The design will retain the non-soluble part of the stabilizer throughout the life of the garment keeping the embroidery looking smooth. Any remnants of the stabilizer around the design will wash out in the laundry.
This product is now available in 8-1/2 inch x 11 inch sheets for feeding through a printer for paper/foundation-piecing designs and templates. Try the new fusible version of Stitch N Wash® when doing embroidery on loosely woven versions of the fabrics mentioned above that tend to shift during the hooping and embroidery process. By fusing the Stitch N Wash® on to the back of the fabric, it will aid in keeping the fabric taut. This version also eliminates the need for basting or messy spray adhesives.
Floriani Stitch N Wash Tearaway Stabilizer Features.
- Easy to remove from around delicate embroidery or machine stitching.
- Won't shadow through light colored fabrics.
- Eliminates countless hours of "picking" out stabilizer remnants.
- Super stable and will support about 8,000 stitches if the design is well-digitized.
Floriani Stitch N Wash Tearaway Stabilizer Usage.
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the frame with the garment or fabric. Be sure to use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer parameter of the embroidery frame.
- Embroider the design. *Tip - If the design is denser than 8,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Stitch N Wash® between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support!
- Remove the hoop from the machine and from the garment.
- Wet around the edge of the design using a sponge, foam paint brush or envelope sealer. Wait about 10 seconds to allow the water to activate the water soluble portion of the stabilizer.
- Tear away as much of the Stitch N Wash® as possible.
- Stabilizer remnants will wash out in the laundry with a mild detergent and agitation.
- 12" x 10 yards
- 20" x 10 yards
- 8.5" x 11" sheets - 25 ct.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!