Floriani Pressing Cloth
A recently revealed secret of the Floriani family is to “heat set” the embroidery design once it is sewn. Using a Floriani press cloth will protect the embroidery thread from the surface of the iron while "setting" the color and stitch formation. Your embroidery will be perfect after it is laundered! Now you can own the press cloth used and recommended by Walt himself!
Floriani Pressing Cloth Usage.
Multiple Uses for Floriani Pressing Cloth:
- Once embroidery is complete and stabilizer is removed, lay the Pressing Cloth over the surface of the finished embroidery and press to heat set all colors. This is especially important when using Rayon threads.
- Protect the surface of the iron when adhering Fusible style stabilizers to the garment or item. Once the fusible stabilizer is positioned over the desired area (fusible side to wrong side of garment), lay the pressing cloth over the stabilizer. Hold pressure with the iron, repeat as needed.
- Protect delicate fabrics by using the Floriani Pressing Cloth between the fabric and iron surface.
- 14" x 28"
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!