Floriani Premium Metallic Embroidery Thread
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
Many embroiderers will not attempt to use Metallic Thread. They have been frustrated time and time again with broken threads, broken needles and ruined garments. Finally, Floriani has introduced the perfect metallic embroidery thread designed to be used at high speeds on most machines.
The Floriani Premium Metallic Threads are created with a very strong inter core made of polyester. The polyester core is coated with brilliant metallic colors but then it is coated with a special lubricating hardener to prevent the metal from flaking. This special lubricant also allows the Floriani Metallic Thread to flow evenly and without restriction through your machine.
Most metallic thread manufacturers will advise users to replace their machine needle with a large eye needle before using their metallic thread, but with Floriani Premium Metallic Thread is not necessary. Use the same needle as used for regular polyester or rayon threads.
Floriani Premium Metallic Embroidery Thread Usage.
Here are a few hints to help make sure your embroidery with Floriani Metallic Threads give you the results you deserve.
1. Make sure the design you wish to embroider was digitized for metallic thread. You may experience thread breaks if it was not.[+More]
2. Avoid using metallic thread for extremely detailed or dense embroidery such as small lettering.
3. Most machines will run metallic thread best with less than normal tension settings.
4. Choose the proper Floriani stabilizer for your weight of fabric and keep in mind metallic threads look their best when embroidered on soft fabrics that are not coarse.
5. Some machines may need to run metallic threads at a slower speed.
6. Be sure to use a fine bobbin thread if possible.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!