Floriani No-Show Nylon Mesh Stabilizer
"No Show" Nylon Mesh is designed for a single layer application, and features the most stable no show mesh on the market.
Floriani No Show Nylon Mesh is a 1.5 oz sheer cutaway available in white, beige, and black. Unlike traditional cutaway, this product will not shadow through on light colored fabrics such as knits. Its softness makes it ideal for children's clothing and baby garments. The unique embossing pattern of this product makes it a staple in your embroidery stabilizers. Hoop the stabilizer to the back of the garment or fabric for soft flexible support for light fabrics and designs. This product is also available in a fusible version which eliminates the need for messy spray adhesives.
Floriani No-Show Nylon Mesh Stabilizer Features.
- Will support around six to eight thousand stitches on an average size, well-digitized embroidery design (4 inch x 4 inch).
- Will not shadow through on light weight cottons and knits when worn against the skin. Perfect foundation for crazy patch quilting.
- Ideal foundation for patches, emblems and free standing embroideries.
Floriani No-Show Nylon Mesh Stabilizer Usage.
To use Floriani No show Nylon Mesh:
- Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Hoop the stabilizer to the back of the garment.
- Place the embroidery frame on to the machine. Complete the layout and centering of the design.
- Important! If the design is denser than 6,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size), "float" one layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support! After the design is complete the tear away can be removed leaving just the soft mesh against the skin.
- After the design is complete, remove the garment from the machine and embroidery hoop. Trim the stabilizer as close to the design as possible.
*Tip! If embroidering knit, don't forget to use topping!
*Tip! To get extra support on large or problem designs without adding bulk, try crossing two layers of the mesh when hooping, one at 90°and the other at 45°. This will offer a tremendous amount of stabilization without stiffness.
Did you know that your Floriani No Show Nylon Mesh is a great way to create free standing embroidery designs that you can adhere or appliqué to any surface? Think of the possibilities! Now you can have your beautiful embroideries on the most delicate fabrics or the oddest or most difficult foundations!
- 12" x 10 yards - White
- 20" x 10 yards - White
- 12" x 10 yards - Beige
- 12" x 10 yards - Black
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!