Floriani Medium Cutaway Stabilizer
Floriani Medium Cutaway is a very soft yet solid 2.0 oz stabilizer that will support medium to heavy stitch count designs. It is ideal for fabrics that are considered un-stable; fabrics such as fleece, t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo knit, etc. Floriani Medium Cutaway stabilizer has a light fusible coating and is ideal for knits that tend to distort or stretch when they are hooped and/or when the embroidery is forming. The uniqueness of this product is the fact that it is fusible. This eliminates the need for messy spray adhesives which leave a residue on the needle, machine and fabric. By fusing the stabilizer to the back of the garment, embroiderers are more successful in hooping and do not stretch the garment out of shape. Most importantly, the stabilizer is attached to the entire area where the embroidery will be stitched unlike spray adhesives which only "spot" tack and allow shifting of the fabric.
Floriani Medium Cutaway Stabilizer Features.
- Use on non-stable stretch fabrics.
- Will support a design density of about 14,000 stitches and well digitized.
- Super soft feel makes it ideal for sweatshirts, fleece and sweater knits.
- Available in a fusible version which eliminates the need for spray adhesives or basting.
Floriani Medium Cutaway Stabilizer Usage.
To use Floriani Medium Cutaway:
- Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Place the stabilizer to the wrong side of the fabric and hoop. Note! If using the fusible version, use a low to medium temp, dry iron (260°F, silk setting) to adhere to stabilizer to the back side of the fabric. The surface of the iron should touch the fabric not the stabilizer. Use a pressing cloth if necessary.
- Place the embroidery frame on the machine and complete the design. Note! If the design is denser than 14,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for the designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 10,000 stitches for added support.
- Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and garment from the machine and trim the stabilizer close to the design. If you have fused the stabilizer to the garment, apply heat and then pull it to the designs edge before trimming.
- 12" x 10 yards
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!