Floriani Heat N Sta Fusible Fleece
Add dimension to your embroidery and quilting projects with Floriani Heat N Sta Fleece®. Create soft home dec items such as placemats, table runners and crib quilts. This unique product is similar to traditional quilt batting only with a fusible side to keep the fleece in place while stitching through it! Heat N Sta Fleece® is ideal for machine embroidered or T-Shirt quilts as it does not have to be quilted to maintain the fibers of the batting. It is machine washable, dryer and/or drycleaner safe.
The uses for both of these unique and versatile products are unlimited and because it is fusible, stitching can be as random as you desire!
Floriani Heat N Sta Fusible Fleece Prepping.
Prepping your fabric and fusible fleece:
- If using a fabric that has a risk of shrinkage, it is advised to pre-shrink the fabric by pre-washing.
- Pre-shrink Floriani's fusible fleece by gently steaming the non-fusible side with steam just before pressing it to the fabric.
- Try something fun and different!! If your goal is to have an antiquated looking quilt, do not pre-wash or pre-shrink your fabric and/or fusible fleece. When washed in warm water the fabric will slightly draw around the fused fleece creating a very unique quilted look. This technique works beautifully with redwork designs on premium quilt cotton.
Floriani Heat N Sta Fusible Fleece Fusing.
Fusing Heat N Sta Fleece® to Fabric:
Fuse the shiny, textured side of Floriani's Heat N Sta Fleece® to the back of the fabric using a Medium setting on your iron or press. Steam is not necessary but will not harm the fleece if you use it while pressing the item. Be sure your iron touches the fabric, NOT the fleece. Use a press cloth if necessary.
**Remember that steam will cause slight shrinkage in your fleece and fabric. Prep your materials by pre-shrinking if this is not your overall goal for the piece you are working on.
**Just like traditional quilt batting, it is also recommended to cut Floriani's Heat N Sta Fleece® at least one inch larger than your fabric piece and then trim to size once it is fused in to place.
**Because all irons vary in temperature settings, start at a lower setting when fusing the fabric and fleece and gradually increase the heat setting until you get a good fuse!
- 45" x 1 yard
- 45" x 5 yards
- 45" x 15 yards
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!