Floriani Heat N Gone Heat Removable Topping And Stabilizer
Heat Removable Topping and Stabilizer. Heat N Gone® is a unique topping/stabilizer that is removed with the touch of a dry iron or heat press. Use on high pile and textured fabrics such as towels, knits and velvet to keep your stitching elevated and smooth. It is also ideal for fabrics that cannot withstand moisture such as delicate raw silk, pashmina and wool. Great when giving a gift and you need instant stabilizer removal! Use only on fabrics that can withstand the direct touch of an iron.
Floriani Heat N Gone Heat Removable Topping And Stabilizer Features.
- Clear and Easy to see through.
- Easy to remove.
- Embossed backside prevents curling and shifting.
- Perfect for fabrics that can't be wet such as velvet, wool, satin, etc.
- Trace intricate quilt patterns onto Heat N Gone® for an easy guide when free motion quilting or thread painting.
- Prevents loops from sneaking back through on high pile fabrics such as towels and terry cloth.
Floriani Heat N Gone Heat Removable Topping And Stabilizer Usage.
To use as a topping:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® on the surface of the hooped item, bumpy side touching the fabric, and secure the outer corners with pins or tape to prevent curling.
- Complete the embroidery design.
- Important! Tear away/remove as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Using a low to medium temperature, place a heated iron tip directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer.
To use as a stabilizer:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® within the hoop with the item to be embroidered. Use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer perimeter of the hoop and place the bumpy side of the stabilizer against the fabric.
- Embroider the design.
- Important! Tear away as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Place a heated iron directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer. Be sure the iron temp is set to low/medium.
Floriani Heat N Gone Heat Removable Topping And Stabilizer Usage Tips.
** Always test stabilizer removal on a scrap of similar fabric before beginning your projects!
** To clean your iron of any residue, heat the iron to its highest temperature and move the irons surface back and forth over a wet towel firmly. Iron cleaners such as Dritz and Niagra work also.
** Stainless Steel Iron recommended for best stabilizer removal results.
** Remember to use a low to medium setting on your iron to remove the bits of Heat N Gone from around the design – a high temperature will liquefy the product and make it melt back into the stitching.
- 10" x 10 yards
- 10" x 25 yards
- 20" x 10 yards
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!