Floriani Cotton Quilting Thread
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
Floriani Cotton Quilting Thread.
Floriani is proud to introduce a superior quality cotton-machine-quilting thread. This American made 100% spun cotton is the perfect choice to quilt your next masterpiece! The unique color combinations of variegated style will give a dramatic effect to borders, sashings and of course the center piece! The solid colors will accent the fabric beautifully with an understated elegance. Use for traditional or machine quilting as well as open-work style embroidery for in the hoop quilting!
Floriani Cotton Quilting Thread Care Suggestions.
Ironing: Use a medium temperature setting.
Laundry: When using a washing machine/dryer take care with the quilting or embellishment as not to expose the stitching to open zippers or buttons as this may cause a snag. Do not pack embellished articles tightly in the washing machine, they should be able to circulate freely. Use a mild detergent and cool water. Never leave embellished articles soaking in water or in a pile of wet garments.
Floriani Cotton Quilting Thread Usage.
Recommended Needle Type: This natural fiber will perform its best with a size 12 or 14 Topstitch needle.
Sizes Available: 500 or 3000 yards.
Colors Available: 15 Solid, 15 Variegated.
Thread Construction: 40 weight, 3 ply.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!