Electromagnetic Channel Lock - HQ Avante, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Sixteen (standup)
Every quilter wants to finish more quilts. Every tool in a quilter’s studio should be there to help design, create, add beauty and finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Electromagnetic Channel Lock is a tool that does just that. Our channel locks are engineered to stitch straight lines wherever the quilter needs them. Quilters can also use the channel locks to help load quilt tops squarely onto the frame and to quilt piano keys quickly and easily.
Electromagnetic channel locks integrate into the HQ Avanté, HQ Simply Sixteen and the HQ Sixteen* using a control box and magnets that lock onto thin plates of steel running the length of the frame and also the carriage. This enables quilters to stitch perfectly straight horizontal and vertical lines by manually using the attached control box. *NOTE: Compatible with HQ Sixteen stand-up with Precision-Glide 8-wheel track system.
Carriage NOT included.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!