Durkee Embroidery Freedom Ring (Outer Ring Only) - 12cm
No thumbscrews...no magnets...no problems! The Freedom Ring™ employs the power of a strong extension spring to provide and maintain even fabric tension while embroidering.
The top edge is beveled making it easy to insert the inner ring. An extension spring provides proper tension. Simply press the inner ring into the Freedom Ring, then recess the hoop by pressing the inner ring slightly lower than the outer ring.
Or, for thicker fabrics there is an easy option: Open the Freedom Ring approximately 1 1/4" and the Yellow Locking Pin will engage. Insert the inner ring and hold in place. Pull out on the yellow locking pin to release the lock. Then recess the hoop by pressing the inner ring slightly lower than the outer ring.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!