Durkee Embroidery Cap Frame Multi Needle
If you would like to embroider logos and designs more than 2 1/2" tall on caps, Durkee has the solution!
Introducing the multi-needle cap frame for many multi-needle machine types. Durkee’s cap frame attaches to your multi-needle machine just like a normal hoop. The bill of the cap is clamped securely in place while the embroiderer presses down the front portion of the cap held in place with sticky backing/stabilizer.
The Durkee cap frame allows the embroiderer to sew a design or logo 5" wide and 4 1/2" tall. After completing the front of the cap, you have the option of turning the cap around and clamping the back tabs of the cap in place to embroider the back of the cap as well.
- Barudan 520 EFP
- Barudan 520QS
- Bernina E-16
- Brother 6 & 10 Needle Machines
- Baby Lock 6 & 10 Needle Machines
- Happy 360
- Janome MB-4
- Meistergram, Generations, Prodigy, and other Chinese Machines
- Melco - Amaya, Bravo, XTS
- SWF, Highland, Inbro - 360, 400, 500
- Tajima, Toyota, Redline, Ricoma - 360
- Brother Persona PRS100 (tubular-arm machine)
- Baby Lock Alliance (tubular-arm machine)
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!