Clover Mini Wonder Clips 50ct
Great for seam binding on quilts!
Since their introduction, Wonder Clips have been adopted by crafters, beaders, scrapbookers, card makers, and every craft where a third hand is needed to hold something down, together or in place. They make a great gift for any crafter or home sewist.
Wonder Clips are perhaps the most versatile and useful sewing tool ever devised. For years sewists have used binder clips, hairpins, or even clothespins for any number of sewing applications where an alternative to pins is desired. The Wonder Clip is the first clip developed specifically for the needs of today's sewists, quilters, crafters, and beaders.
Wonder Clips are a natural for holding together layered sections of fabric during the sewing process. Quilt bindings, hems, piping, seams, etc., all can be held securely in place while sewing. Unlike pins, Wonder Clips do not leave holes in leather, delicate, or vinyl/laminate type fabrics. You can easily position appliqué or hold patterns in place while marking or cutting and avoid puckering issues caused by using pins on some fabrics.
Knitting and Crochet Uses
Wonder Clips are a real boon to knitters who are always joining their work at seams...side seams, sleeve insertion, sleeve seams, etc. For those who crochet, life just got a whole lot easier too. Clip all of your intermediate sections together in organized groups until you are ready to join them and then use the Wonder Clips to hold sections together while you attach. If you are beading with your crochet, the Wonder Clip can be used to position the beads away from your work until they are needed.
Crafts and Beading Uses
Wonder Clips are like having a "third hand." They're strong enough to hold virtually any sewing, art, or general craft materials in position while you glue, sew, paint, tie, staple, embellish, dry, or carve...whatever's required to create your masterpiece.
Use Mini Wonder Clips for Precision Clipping!
The small size works well with miniature patchwork, doll clothes, and all work that requires holding pieces together in tight sections. Each clip is 1-1/16" long and 3/16" wide with a 1/8" nose.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!