Brother 3034D 3/4-Thread Serger
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
Give a professional look to your next project with serged seam finishes. Seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Home décor projects often suggest the use of a serger for rolled hems, secure seams and differential feed.[+] Choose from a 3 or 4 thread look and enjoy the new and easy threading method. The 3034D features two needles and 3 / 4 thread with differential feed. Create stitches from 2.0 to 4.0 mm in length. The differential feed ratio of 0.7 – 2.0 gives improved stitch quality and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
Brother 3034D Features.
Two needles and 3-4 thread.
Color-coded guides for easy threading.
Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas.
[+] Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality.
Fast and simple threading of lower loop.
Retractable knife blade.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!