Pfaff Blind Hem Overlock Foot 620117096
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
This foot is for sewing cuffs on knit fabrics, and hemming where seam should not be visible.
Pfaff Blind Hem Overlock Foot Usage.
Preparing the machine.
1. Needle: Right needle.
2. Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or three-thread flatlock.
3. Stitch length: 4-5mm.
4. Differential feed lever: Normal position.
5. Upper knife: Working position.
1. Fold fabric as shown and place it under the presser foot.
2. Loosen screw (A) and adjust edge guide so that needle will penetrate the fabric close to thefolded edge.
3. Guide fabric lightly while sewing so that needle will just catch the edge of fold.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!