Janome 6100 Computerized Sewing Machine
Call 800-280-4919 for Details!
The Janome 6100 has a wonderful selection of 100 built-in stitches and includes cutting edge, easy convenience features that give you an essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. It offers a touch of style; ample storage to keep the many standard and bonus accessory feet that come with the machine safe; an extension table that is perfect for sewing quilts and larger home décor projects along with a hard case that helps store the machine and makes it convenient for traveling and carrying your machine to class and events.
- Horizontal rotary hook
- 100 built-in stitches, including alphabet
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Easy reverse button
- Machine size: W15.9" x H11.9" x D6.9"
- Machine weight: 14.1lbs
- Work space: 6.7" x 4.3"
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Hard cover included
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Even Feed Foot
- Overedge Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Zig-Zag Foot
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!