The HQ Studio Frame, 10-Foot And 12-Foot
CONTACT TOPS TODAY AT
800-280-4919 FOR THE BEST PRICE
ON THIS PRODUCT!
The Handi Quilter Studio Frame is made of high-quality steel. It is a robust, professional-grade table and frame system for your home studio. Available in 10-Foot and 12-Foot lengths.
- 10-foot or 12-foot free-standing frame for use with HQ Avanté, HQ Simply Sixteen, and HQ Sixteen longarm machines
- Robust design minimizes vibration
- Patented pole roller system
- High-quality steel provides solid base for quilting, no vibration
Special features designed to make quilting easier:
- Leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
- Adjustable legs for easy height adjustment
- Patented pole adjustment with snap-pin inserts
- Built-in hand wheel for ease in rolling
- Rollers with built-in bearings
- HQ marked leaders
- Bungee clamps and cords
The Handi Tool Tray sits on top of your HQ frame, spanning the poles, making it easier to access all your gadgets, bobbins, needles, rulers, scissors etc. Measures 6 inches x 31 inches x 1 inch.
- FREE Shipping on All Orders over $50.00!
- FREE In-Home Setup of Longarms—Anywhere in Continental USA!
- FREE In-Home Longarm Lesson with Qualified Instructor
- FREE Financing: Select "Tops Payment Plan" at Checkout
- 90-Day Price Match Guarantee—Find a lower price on a new model from a competing dealer and we'll refund the difference!
- 10-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All New Machines
- Your Trade-In—Working or Not!—Is Worth More Than You Think
- Most Liberal Trade-In Allowance in the World!
- Bundled Accessories—All the Little Extras
- Give Us a Call for the Best Price
- Your Business Truly Matters to Us!